Friday, December 17, 2010

Gaining nothing ...



An old friend of mine posted this video on Facebook yesterday. Memories of us watching this same video some years ago flooded me and I remembered my dismay as to what the point of all of this was. However confused I was that my friends found this to be hilarious I now know why. Entertaining a sinful heart can veil our eyes. Its not that is was actually funny, its that what they saw as funny was in line with their perception or what was actual to them. I guess it was funny to see an extremely obese man scream about his wife being lazy but really there is a much bigger problem than an "insubordinate" wife ... there is a total lack of love. Every time I see this I get a knot in my stomach and I pray that we all get a higher, and clearer vision of reality. 

No comments:

Post a Comment